Thursday, January 23, 2020

Week 18 12/30/19 Christmas and stuff


Dear gente 

This week was Christmas (If you missed it). working on Christmas Eve here is super tough so my comp came up with the grand idea to make a giant board that said "como te ha bendecido jesucristo en tu vida". (How has Jesus Christ blessed your life?) We then proceeded to place it in the middle of a area called the Gardin where there's tons of people. Then for 2 1/2hours we stood outside on Christmas Eve asking people how Christ had blessed their life and asked them to write it down and stick it on the board. We sang hymns. We talked with everyone about Christ and it was just a cool night. Biggest testimony strengthener was how everyone that was open to it left with a bigger smile then when they first started talking.

*I invite you all to think about what Jesus has blessed you with and write it out on a sticky note and stick it somewhere. In your journal, Desk, idk anywhere.*

 I promise that as we recognized Jesus and God in our life's more, the more happiness we feel with our circumstances. I know also that the more we share those experiences the more we will feel the spirit testify that they are from God and your testimony will grow and strengthen. Love y'all! 

Hasta luego 
Con amor, 
Elder CORBETT 


~~~~I promise I'll have pictures next week. I've been slacking for the past few weeks. Sorry I'll be better.~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment