Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Week 12 11/18/19 Week of Miracles

I wish I had more time to write but changes were this week and man were they needed for me. Anyways last week all in all was awesome.  Just tons of miracles.
We almost got robbed and instead they confessed they were drugies and wanted to change.  They asked for our help, since they realized, we were messengers of God. It was a really cool experience, super spiritual.  Also walking and contacting randomly when I felt prompted to go up this random street.  We started knocking and one after another, were Catholics, we don't want your message. Side note - we were contacting by asking if we could sing a hymn to them and then offer a prayer to bless their family. We finally got to a door that would allow us to sing. I offered the prayer, in the best Spanish I could muster. She then said thanks and wanted to learn more. She told us that her mom is having lots of mental problem and she's been praying for help. She said we were the answer to her prayers. It was really special and I gave her a big hug because she was crying.  Just lots of little awesome experiences this week.
Zone Conference was awesome, just love our mission president and I know he loves each and every one of us.

Okay also the greatest miracle of all was I was transferred to a new area called Castarano. It's the areas of the apes(assistant to the President). I'm with an awesome new missionary and we are going to hit it super hard this week and all of this change. Everyone has told me I hit the jackpot with this area and with my new comp. I basically am in the best area in the mission (missionary work wise) and have the best person to finish out my training. I don't know what I did to deserve this but I'm so thank for the trust of the lord and mission president to work here with this missionary.
I'm so happy with my last change and everything that I learned and experienced and so ready for this new one.

yo amo todo de ustedes
Love Elder Corbett
Hasta luego

Por Padres y siblings. I had the chance to see president today and he said that I need to tell you guys he loves you for raising me right.  He's just happy to have me here in the mission and to thank ya'll for everything you have done to help me be the person I am today. Thank you for all your love and prayers. 

Love your favorite Elder Austin James Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment