Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Week 11 11/11/19 ay, We out here in Mexico City

This week has been rough to say the least. We had a Ton of citas set up this week and a bunch of them dropped when we got there. We've seen lots of miracles here though One of the inactive members that hasn't gone to church in 6ish years attended this week, that was really cool. Also we were lost in one area while searching for a house. We went up and down this road and then on our way back up realizing we were going the right way, a man called us over. He wasn't there before and we have no idea where he came from. He called us over and asked us to come teach him again and that he wants to learn more, it was super cool, brief but awesome. 
The buses here are crazy let me tell ya. You thought kiosk sales people were bad image them getting on your bus and selling candy and popsicles. I almost always reject kindly (except the popsicles). I was contacting the guy I was sitting next to and the guy tried giving me one and I rejected and said no gracias with a smile. He then looked at me with shock and then got in front of everyone on the bus and started quoting the bible and saying stuff like how can a person with the name of Christ be so rude. (i didn't fully understand) then at the end the guy next to me bought 3. He gave one to my comp and me. It was a weird experience but awesome. Then today he got on our bus again and he gave us one lil candy for free. I'm super confused. But ya busses in Mexico man are wack 

Mosiah 3:19 this scripture is my favorite, read it. I learned more about it this week in a speech by Elder Bednar about it. I just invite everyone to research more about the part of becoming a saint through the atonement. reflect on the question. How can the atonement enable me to be more of a saint and do good. Its helped me a lot this week and will help me a lot to come. 
I hope everyone has a great week and just enjoys life.   Love you all! 
Hasta luego,   

Elder Corbett

 The sky one day this week

 A big ol 6-7 story Mall with a Walmart in it and a giant Christmas Tree.  Living life Big!

 Living my best life - eatin some good Dairy Freaking Queen

 Elder Stokes, my District Leader - Love this guy!

me partying hard in our courtyard 

No comments:

Post a Comment