Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Week 16 12/16/19 DOGs be crazy out here in CDMX 12/16/19


Ya so, a Saint Bernard bit me. We were just contacting on a chill quite street and a super calm and tranquilo Saint Bernard came up to us. I love chill big dogs so me being a dummy, I gave him the classic noggin scratch and then out of nowhere the devil sprung out of him and he snapped at me. Lucky the lord is on my side and I have lightning fast reflexes and he didn't break any skin. Great adrenaline rush though. 
Also same area, we were contacting and knocking doors last night. There was a lil Chihuahua that was trying be tough and barking at us. I being the dummy again and (not learning my lesson) stepped at it to scare it cause they usually just run away.  (Something you gotta know about street dogs. They often got homies. And at night they are much more aggressive).The thing I didn't realize was this Lil guy had 3 other bigger dogs a lil bit behind it and they saw me being a jerk to their friend so they just darted at me!  I got down low acting like I was picking up a rock (which usually scares me) but these ones kept running at me. Me and my comp just started running. But wait I'm a representative of jesucristo so I stood my ground and gave a good ol howler "OOYY!!" and they stopped and ran off. The lord was definitely there protecting me both those times.

My comp finally got better this week so we've just been working super hard everyday. Really cool experiences though this week with being guided by the spirit. We prayed Wednesday morning for where we should contact specifically. We felt to go to the street where the dog bit me and one more. While contacting we found a couple really ready people. then it was almost  time to go to comida so we prayed to be guided to one last house where someone would be ready to hear us. We just started walking and one house where a guy was working was calling my name. We started talking to the guy working and then a young man came out the house and started talking to us. He invited us in and we taught a lil about the restoration and he seems super interested. I know we were guided by the spirit to the house and that we can be guided like that always when we live worthy and seek for its voice. I'm so happy to continue to learn how this voice talks to me. 

Love y'all and hope ya'lls week before Christmas is good. I pray we can all remember the true purpose of this time. 
This video is awesome. It's for Easter but it makes me feel the spirit so strong Every time so invite ya'll to watch it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment