Saturday, January 25, 2020

Week 19 1-6-20 I actually do enjoy Mexico (here is some proof)



Dear People,             Week 19  1/6/20
     In case there is any wonder if I'm enjoying my mission..... I am. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 
Love Elder Corbett

1. A member saint bernard puppy   2. me and my comps matching Christmas ties
3. a huge mall with an ice skating rink  4. cool view from a members house we did service at. 5.all of the castorena missionaries. they all are awesome. 6.pic of our board. by the end of the night we had over 250 post its on there. All personal notes about what Christ has done for them. 7. Hermano Gooseman, we get free tortas tamal from every Tuesday morning. It was his idea for the pic. He awesome and he's tamales are bomb 8.What I wake up to every morning. Love Mexico. 9. part of district 6f from the ccm, still killing the mission game
                                        









No comments:

Post a Comment