Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Week 9 10-28-19 2 months (but who's counting)



Past week has been crazy and this week is going to be even crazier. This week we taught a family, mostly grandma, she was a reference from a member we ate with and she came with us immediately after the food. She asked us as we walked over if we worship idols and we were like "no of course not". To no surprise when we walked in there was a beautifully decorated Shine of Jesus on the cross and another statue of mother Mary. (Not uncommon here) It had dad's favorite icicle lights surrounding it. The family was crazy just being not very nice and yelling. The member trying to accuse her of being a sinner because she had idols. We had to switch plans of doing Leccion in to Love at home(not a set leccion). We sang some songs, taught some things about families. The spirit was the best. We left not knowing if we helped at all but we set another appointment. When we came back and everything was just so much more chill.  We felt the spirit so much more the next time. She said she's felt more peace in her life since our last visit. It was awesome to see the change. 

The gospel is true. Book of Mormon is true. Y'all should read it daily. Its written for all times, not just for old time, its written for our time today. It contains the whole truth of the gospel. Everything you need to know about the gospel is in that book . It can answer every question of the soul if you live its principles with exactness. Exact obedience brings miracles. Love you all and hope everything's great in the promised land. 

Ps I love you so much mom, and dad love ya'll. 
thanks for all the loving and kindness you showed me even when I was a terrible rebellious son before I left. I feel like I was always trying to change you guys even though ya'll are doing great and know what you need way more then I will ever know. Hope you guys are still improving each day and learning more about the gospel and having experiences with it. I love this gospel and the Atonement of Christ that I can be forgiven for all the stupid things I've done. I've definitely felt it this past week working in my life. love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment